In a tranquil part of east Kent, near Canterbury, we offer a therapeutic and supportive environment for patients to rehabilitate at their own pace in the least restrictive setting for their needs. Our low-secure site is split into bungalows and houses on spacious grounds, with a dedicated service for women and a specialist unit for men who have offending behaviours.
- 40 beds across five bungalows/houses
- Activity room for arts, crafts and computer use
- Relaxation room
- Training kitchen to develop daily living skills
- Spacious communal areas and lounges
- Large attractive garden, horticultural areas and therapy garden
- Two people carriers for outings/appointments