The hospital is set within large gardens and there are four separate wards. Kennet ward, for our eating disorder patients, is within the original Manor House. Our other patients stay in one of three other wards (Tamar, Severn and Thames) which are located in two other buildings in the hospital grounds.
- 60 bedrooms split over four wards
- Ofsted registered on-site school
- Large modern kitchens for developing cookery skills in a relaxed environment
- Leisure facilities including a gym
- Large secure garden with all weather sports pitch